Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Need to Start Blogging More!

For the few people that probably even look at my Blog page, I am going to start Blogging more. The way I will Blog is by doing Big Events/Happenings and posting Pictures of the Week and stuff like that, because I am not a person that really talks about everyday life, even though I love living everyday life and watching God bless Others (and working in their lives), my Family, and Me. The way God has Blessed me is by giving me a great big Family that loves and supports me. I can't wait to have a family of my own to support ( even though it wont be me supporting it, it will be God supporting it through me). All my siblings have prepared me and have shown me what it would take to be a father, even though it can be challenging at times I take it as a life long test from my Lord and Saviour.       

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks Boo.. I love to read about your life. What a wonderful gift you are.. xo