Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Photo Shoot for Pictures to Send to Baby J

We are going to send photos of ourselves to Baby J in Haiti (if you want more info on Baby J go to http://www.godseesandprotects.blogspot.com/ ) so he can get familiar with our faces.

To take the photos I set up my Studio Flash Kit and we were taking them up against a curtain that we hung on our wall. I will explain underneath each photo what they are.



Setting up the light to work properly is first so the image is not this dark every time.

Next I had to fix the back drop, once I set the lights up properly the pictures behind the curtain showed through.



Then I got the lighting right, the next photos are the ones we are sending.



For a picture with my Sister M (2) and I (18) we are choosing between this one and the next.




Here is our Mother, she is a Proverbs 31 women (I believe about 10 to 15 verses into Proverbs is when the king starts to talk about a Proverbs 31 women)


Here is our Father, I don't remember where the Bible talks about a the way a biblical man is supposed to live but I have read it and that is what our Father on earth is.


Here is K my 11 year old brother, who is growing up to be a fine Godly young boy.


Here is Brother S (5) (Above) and Brother S (3) (Below) both of which including Sister M (2) are growing up in our Godly home I pray they will be strong followers of God and His Word.





























8 comments:

Emily Stark said...

Hello!
This is Emily - My family says hi. We love these pictures. It is great that Jeddy can see you all before coming home. I hope that it is a quick process for him!

Jennifer said...

Hello Emily - tell your family hi back, and thank you and your family for the comment on my pictures.

As for Jeddy - it will be wonderful for him to see pictures of us, even though the pictures are only 2D and can't hold him, it is better that he gets used to more Pale Faces because he is around the Haitian people all the time (maybe Sully and Sammy will make him feel better when he gets home)=)

Michael

P.S. I know that it says Jennifer (my mother) sent this comment and the picture of my mother and father, but my blog was made under my mothers name and we just left it like that.

Emily Stark said...

Hello!
You are welcome. Yes, I am sure that Sully and Sammy will have so much fun with him!

The photo of the baby seal is amazing! I will show it to Evan.

~Emily

Jennifer said...

This is very impressive Boo...Ooops, now everyone knows that I still call you "Boo." I promise I won't call you "Boo" anymore in public... Even though I have called you "Boo" since you were a little "Boo Bear." And you have never said you were embarrassed by being called "Boo," so I guess calling you "Boo" isn't such a bad thing because you are so secure and confident in who you are. Of course there was that time I called you "Boo Boo" in front of all those people, or when I yelled across the park, "BOOBY"- I guess if you didn't know us that sounded kind of weird. Oh well "Boo Bear", I'll do my best from now on. Love you. Dad

Jennifer said...

Emily,

I'm glad that you like the Seal picture, I am going to post some pictures of the trip we took to Washington this year. We went up for my fathers parents 50th anniv. Party.
My mother posted the pictures I took of the party on her blog, so I will be posting the pictures of the trip up and around the party. I'm going to try and get to that tommorow night.

Michael

Jennifer said...

Dad,

That is alright, anyone who laughs at me when you say that won't be laughing at me any time soon after that.

Love you Michael

Emily Stark said...

Hello!
Yes, I saw those ones of your grandparents' 50th anniversary. It looks like it was a lot of fun, and very special for them. I remember them both from the 2006 Christmas party!

Well, I hope that you all are having a great week!

~Emily

Jennifer said...

Hello Emily,

I looked at ETSYGreetings blog and there were some nice cards on there. Then I saw that you joined the MSS group. Do you have certain cards for that our do you just choose one of your cards on your site?

Michael